Postable for a Ethnic Girl(African America) To Get A Megan Fox Nose?

Hi I am 18 and I plan On getting this done During the summer before I start college, I hear that alot of times its the facial structure is this true?

Rhinoplasty results

+1

It is difficult to create the same exact nose for someone as someone else's nose.  This is because everyone's anatomy is a bit different.

Realistic Expectations from Rhinoplasty

+1

You can change your nose and give it better shape and proportion through rhinoplasty surgery. But you will never be able to change your nose to look like someone else's nose. That may be a good example for what you want but the further the nose features you have now are from your goal the less likely you can even get close.

Barry L. Eppley, MD, DMD

Realistic results are essential prior to rhinoplasty

+1

I hate to rain on your parade, but it isn't possible to simply "get" someone else's nose. Your surgeon will need to evaluate numerous factors, including skin quality and thickness, your facial structures, etc. to determine what is possible.

The goal in rhinoplasty is to ensure that your results look normal and give you a "freshened" appearance. Therefore, I encourage you to be realistic in your expectations.

Good luck!

Ahmed Abdullah, MD
Dubai Plastic Surgeon

African-American Lady Wants Megan Fox Nose

+1

The thickness of an African-American's nasal skin will determine how thin the nose can be made. If desired you tip can be narrowed and refined but you can establish reasonable expectations after consultation with an experienced  surgeon.

African American Getting Thin Nose

+1

If the skin envelope is thick with wide nostrils and wide tip, the goal should be improvement rather than seeking something that is unrealistic.

Rhinoplasty to get a Megan Fox Nose

+1

Hello. Yes, it is possible to get a result similar to Megan Fox if done by a plastic surgeon who is experienced in rhinoplasty procedures. African Americans have thick skin, limiting the tip definition. This being said, you can still have very positive results from this procedure. The link below contains pictures that can give you a better idea of what can be done. Best of luck! 

Jaime Perez, MD
Rhinoplasty Specialist
Plastic Surgery Center of Tampa

Jaime Perez, MD

African American rhinoplasty

+1

It absolutely depends on what you are starting with. The only true limitation to achieving a nose similar to hers is skin thickness. However, it is extremely important to ascertain whether this type of nose would match the rest of the face regardless of color. A long, narrow, well-defined nose works well with a long, narrow, well-defined face but would look out of place in an oval, fleshy face. There is also the question of ethnic preservation. Tyra Bank's surgeon preserved her alar flair when narrowing her dorsum. When looking at her, it is obvious she is African-America. Now look at Halle Berry. She has minimal structural features you traditionally associate with African-American ethnicity. They are both very beautiful  and very successful.

John C. Ferguson, MD
Honolulu Facial Plastic Surgeon

Ethnic - African American Rhinoplasty

+1

Hi,

It all depends what kind of ethnic nose you have. If its very "ethnic" with a bulbous tip, wide nostrils and wide bridge, the chances of a Megan Fox nose is unlikely. The best way to know is through computer imaging. This will give you a good idea of what your nose can look like after surgery. See weblink below.

Dr.S.

Oleh Slupchynskyj, MD, FACS

African American rhinoplasty.

+1

The skin thickness in many African American noses is what limits tip definition. Thick skin won't have as much tip definition as Megan Fox, but still can fit the face better.