Post-Surgery

Hello I'm 23yr old male and have been suffering from massive black puffy eye bags.After many analysis and many antibiotics I was recommended to do the Blepharoplasty.And I did it 8months ago in Austria.During the surgery I was bleeding so much and the OP was interrupted. They operated my left eye only. Although the doc said she removed all fat from my eye,it looks same as before(except pressure is away now)!Now got a 2nd OP appointment for the right eye. I don't know what to do.Please help me.

Second Eye Lid Surgery After Bleeding Complications During First Surgery

+1

Hi,

If you still trust your eyelid surgeon then go ahead with the surgery.  If you have doubts about your surgeon, consult with a few other cosmetic eye surgeons for their opinions.  Choose the surgeon whom you trust.  Good luck and be well.

Dr. P