Post Stroke Eye Closed? (photo)

27 yr old male post stroke, residual right eye lid completely closed, the eye is fixed with the pupil wide opened (other medical issues to long to go into) My question is it there something to raise the lid and/or will the eye in it's current state be more for lack of a better word "weirder looking" than the shut lid? Thanks

Difficult problem

+1

It is possible to lift the droopy eyelid with the assistance of the forehead muscle (frontalis sling procedure) but that might cause permanent double vision since the eye doesn't move well underneath the droopy eyelid (I am assuming without an examination).  See an oculoplastic specialist for consideration.

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon