Post-septoplasty, Pressure on Nose Few Minutes After Putting Glasses. Is It Okay to Have This Slight Pressure?

I've had septoplasty a month ago. My vision is +0.75 in both the eyes and I am advised to wear glasses while reading. Although my glasses are light-weight, I am unable to wear them for more than 5-8 minutes. I feel the pressure. Although its bearable, my only concern is that it might affect the bone structure again. Please do not recommend me to wear contact lenses as I am not comfortable using them. Thanks Smriti

Wearing glasses after septoplasty

+1

Wearing glasses right after a septoplasty is perfectly fine. However, if your external nasal bones were fractured during surgery, I generally have my patients wait 6 weeks before they put pressure on the bridge of the nose from the use of glasses. Thank you for sharing your question and concerns. Best wishes.