Post Rhinoplasty and Having Concerns About Healing?

Hi, Just had my op 2 days ago feeling down so had a little cry today. Being in a foreign country alone probably not helping, Also not being able to go out b/cos of this cast makes it harder. I had rhino done on my tip before and had allot of dripping this time nothing. When the gauze came out they were bloody but nothing since. I'm concerned does this mean I will have more swelling/odema. I'm taking vit c and arnica and I used to smoke....any ideas??

Rhinoplasty post-op

+1

Congratulations on yoru rhinoplassty!  Some post-op drainage from your nose is normal.  Hard to say what is normal for you being that I was not your surgeon nor do I know what was done or your medical history. Best to ask you surgeon.