Post Rhinoplasty Questions - What Can I Do?

i had a combo septoplasty / open rhinoplasty 5 weeks ago. hump was worked on, but is still obvious. hump feels bone hard. -any chance it will diminish? -is this only possible at the expense of a wider pyramid & therefore nasal cross-section? -nostrils were also reduced & are now visibly of different size. is there any remedy? thank you

Post rhinoplasty question

It takes many many months for all the swelling to resolve after a rhinoplasty, so bumps, lumps and asymmetries that are there several weeks after surgery may disappear after several months, so waiting and having regular follow ups with your surgeon may be best at this time.

Dr Siegel

Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon