Post Rhinoplasty: My Nose Looks Longer? (photo)

I had rhinoplasty before two weeks.They have shaped it. But It seems to me that my nose looks longer.I dont know if after some months will look shorter,after the swellling will be gone. I dont have a good photo before and after,hope they will help. Thank you,

Its all about the tip.

+1

Nasal Tip placement way out there in three dimensional space will determine how you and your nose comes across to others (and especially to yourself).  It you are unhappy with your current overly projected nasal tip, seek a second opinion regarding various future surgical options.  

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

Post Rhinoplasty: My Nose Looks Longer?

+1

The photos are great to demonstrate your "Pinochio" tip. Yes as the previous expert posters related you will need a revision surgery. So very sorry. Best to obtain second opinion from other boarded PSs in your area. 

Long nose after rhinoplasty

+1

I agree it does look long. You had a chin implant as well and this changes the overall shape of the face...It is early let the swelling subside but I feel you still will feel it tis too long.

Richard Ellenbogen, MD

Nasal Tip Deprojection after 2 Rhinoplasties

+1

Hi,

You should consult for a  second revision. Your nose is very overprojected and long to begin with so you may need not only to deproject your tip but also add a little height to your bridge. I would also rotate your tip. A chin implant may add to the overall cosmetic look of your face but will not fix the over-projection.

Dr.S.

Oleh Slupchynskyj, MD, FACS