Post Rhinoplasty: My Nose Looks Longer?

I had rhinoplasty before two weeks.They have shaped it. But It seems to me that my nose looks longer.I dont know if after some months will look shorter,after the swellling will be gone.

Longer looking nose

+2

It's impossible to answer well without seeing a photo.Two weeks is really too early to tell.I suspect that you are fine. Give another 6 weeks.

Changes After Rhinoplasty

+1

Dear Edora,

Without photos (before/after) and the full details of your surgery it is not possible to provide you with a solid opinion.

Nonetheless, at 2 weeks post-op it is too early to assess what your final results will look luck.

I encourage you to be a little more patient as the end results of a rhinoplasty get established at about 12 months after the procedure.

I hope this helps and please keep your surgeon in the loop of your recovery process.

Thank you for your post.

Best of luck to you.

Dr. Sajjadian

Ali Sajjadian, MD, FACS

Longer while swollen

+1

Noses look different the first few months after surgery . Finally the swelling is gone and the anatomy relaxes into the final shape...relax and forgetaboutit

Richard Ellenbogen, MD