Post-Otoplasty, Can I Massage my Ears to Gradually Take on a Slightly Different Shape?

I had otoplasty surgery about 9 months ago, then a revision to release the sutures a little (on the top of one ear and the bottom of another). I am still a little unhappy with the results - a little lopsided to me. I do notice that when I give my ears a good pull in the right places, they look good, natural and symmetrical, even if they go back after a while. Wondering if this kind of "massage" a gradual way of getting ears into the right position after an operation? Or is it pointless?

Otoplasty

+1

Appropriate massage after nine months may be useful.  It is always best to check in with your surgery to make sure.

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon