How Often Should I Have Post-op Check Ups with my Doctor?

I am 4 weeks post op (Smart Lipo) and I have only seen a nurse at 1st week. The receptionist won't schedule me to see the doctor until 2 months post op, this seems strange to me. I have a lot of questions and I don't know what I'm supposed to be doing.

Follow up after Smart Lipo

+1

I tend to see patients within 1 week of any procedure, again at 3 weeks and then approximately 3 months after their procedure. The first 2 visits are really just to reassure the patient and the 3 month visit is to get a good look at results once most of the swelling has resolved.