Post-op, my tip cartilages are all over? (photo)

My tip was lifted and trimmed a bit. i can feel and see these cartolages in my nose. It is worrying me a lot!! Is it normal to have an inside-nose that looks and feels like this?

Post op changes in nasal cartilage after rhinoplasty

+1

It is difficult to assess your situation just from the picture provided.  Postoperatively, the configuration of the lower lateral cartilage can change a bit.  As stated prior, if the external appearance and the functionality of the nose are not effected you should be fine.  If you are having problems,  I would suggest following up with your surgeon for a thorough examination of your nose with possible nasal endoscopy as well.  Good Luck

Philadelphia Facial Plastic Surgeon

Tip cartilages after rhinoplasty

+1

It's not possible to determine what the issue is or if there is one based upon this one photo.  What's more important is how you are breathing and how it appears on the outside.  Your surgeon will be your best guide at this point.  Best of luck.

A. Joshua Zimm, MD

Rhinoplasty inside

+1

When you have rhinoplasty there are changes in lower lateral cartilages that can displace them and change the appearance. This change inside the nose is not important as long as it does not interfere with your nasal breathing.

Regards

Dr. J

Tanveer Janjua, MD
Bedminster Facial Plastic Surgeon

Post-op, my tip cartilages are all over?

+1

An internal exam will be far better for evaluating this and assessing if anything should be done.

See Your Surgeon

+1

See your surgeon as soon as possible.  He knows the procedure performed, and is the best person to answer this question.

Robert E. Zaworski, MD

Call your surgeon

+1

please get in touch with your surgeon.we can help you with his photograph and if this is an early postoperative problem he need to call your Dr. you run the risk of getting bad information using this on line format

Chase Lay, MD
Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon