Post-Op Lipo - What Happened Between my Belly Button and Pubic Bone?

Hi! I had liposuction a couple of weeks ago to harvest fat for a stem cell PRP procedure. I was slim to begin with and had some scar tissue from a previous surgery. Two weeks out and my upper stomach looks fine but the space between my belly button and pubic bone looks AWFUL. Skin sags when I stand up, little lumps etc.  What is general recovery time. I am praying this is not what I am going to look like forever!

Lumps and bumps resolve in 6 weeks usually after lipo harvesting for prp.

Most cases you don't need to worry since the usual lumpy/bumpiness after lipo harvesting does go away in 6 weeks but may last up to 4 months. Massages and endomology helps speed this up alot. Sincerely,

David Hansen,MD

Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon