Tingling and Raw Feeling One Month After Liposuction

I am 1 month post op, still wearing my compression garment. Had lipo on abs,hips, inner outter thighs. The tingling or raw feeling is very intense when I remove my garment. Should I stop wearing my garment?

Raw and tingling feeling after liposuction

I have not heard patients describe their feelings this way. Once they stop wearing the compression garment too soon, many people feel more comfortable when they start wearing it again, unless it doesn't fit properly.  Maybe you should be remeasured to make sure the garment is of an appropriate size for you.

Manhattan Dermatologic Surgeon

317 East 34th St
New York, NY 10016

Liposuction and raw feeling or tingling

The tingling feeling or rawness cold be many things. One could be the reawakening of the nerves after the initial trauma from surgery. Another possiblity could be that the garment is too tight. You should really have this checked out by your doctor in person to allow proper evaluation.

1049 Fifth Ave
New York, NY 10028

Tingling after liposuction surgery

Tingling, burning, and hot and cold feelings are very common after liposuction and may take several months to resolve.

However, it is best to contact your surgeon and discuss this with him/her to make sure other, potentially serious side effects are not present.

Michael A. Jazayeri, MD
Santa Ana Plastic Surgeon

2010 East First St.
Santa Ana , CA 92705

Tingling and raw feeling one month after liposuction

I would 1st call my surgeon for advise. Second, I would stop wearing the garment to see if this helps. Third, see my medical doctor for neurologic issue.  

From MIAMI Dr. B

6330 Manor Lane
Miami, FL 33143