Post Lower Eye Pinch Revison. What is This Lump? (photo)

21/4/2011 I had endoscopic brow lift andl lower eye pinch. I had great results but went for a temporal brow lift on 7/07/2012. My PS said there was a small fat globule under my R eye he could remove. He couldnt find it when he reopened my scar.. I had the usual bruising but this strange lump remains 6 weeks post op.. It feels hard and the swelling aound it comes and goes. This pic is it looking its best. I didnt have any fat under my eyes to start with, the pinch was just to freshen my eyes.

Post Lower Eye Pinch Revison. What is This Lump?

+1

This posted photo demonstrates residual malar bag lymph edema. Very hard to correct. Try external ultrasound, massages, steroid injections, directed laser therapy. 

Eyelid bump

+1

It is difficult to tell from the photo.  Discuss it with your surgeon first. You can also consult an oculoplastic surgeon.

Mehryar (Ray) Taban, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

This is possibly a unique complication from your most recent surgery.

+1

Angmegan

This is a spectacularly dramatic lump.  It would be helpful to know if it has gotten better at all since surgery.  You actually have a number of issues evident in this eyelid in addition to the "lump"  The lower eyelid is bowed down and there is outward and downward roll of the lower eyelid margin.  If the "lump" is improving, I would recommend letting this "lump" continue to improve on its own.  This is not something you should rush to have fixed surgically.  It needs a full 6 months to settle before contemplating a "fix."  Please do not expect your surgeon to understand why this developed.  It is important to be patient with this.  You should consider some second opinions as well.