Post excision, spots still remain indented although plastic surgeon said they would not. Can I do another excision?

So I had excision preformed on two scars on my right cheek caused by acne. Originally I had some scar revision done to remove the pitted indentions and have them replaced with scars that I was told would be level with the rest of my skin. It has been around a month and while the top one looks better, the other is still quite indented and almost looks worse than before. Is there a reason for this? Can I have a different plastic surgeon re-excise the spot that is still the same as before?

Acne scar treatment in Los Angeles

+1

Our office specializes in scar revision, including acne scar treatment. Although surgery is an option, speak to a specialist about scar resurfacing treatments. 

Raffy Karamanoukian MD FACS

Los Angeles