Post Coolsculpting Treatment Recommendations?

Is there anything I can do after my coolsculpting treatment that will help with my results? Other than of course, continue eating a healthy diet and exercising. Thank you!

Post CoolSculpting Recommendations

The great this about this treatment is that there is nothing else that you need to do post treatment except maintain diet and exercise. The fat cells that were affected by the procedure will eventually be eliminated by your body over the next few months, at which point, you will start noticing results.

CoolSculpting Complete

The Coolsculpting treatment provides great results. In my office, we offer CoolSculpting Complete. Any physician with two CoolSculpting systems can offer CoolSculpting Complete. In addition to providing a CoolSculpting procedure with two systems simultaneously, CoolSculpting Complete also includes a binder to be worn around the waist area following treatment. Our patients have reported that they feel more comfortable and secure with a binder. We also add vibrational therapy to stimulate lymphatic drainage. We believe this may enhance results of CoolSculpting. There is no additional fee to patients for vibrational therapy and compression therapy. 

Michael Law, MD
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Newest theory post CoolSculpting...deep massage

There is discussion that possibly, a deep massage, following CoolSculpting may help produce a better result. We need more studies to investigate this. 

Ronald Shelton, MD
Manhattan Dermatologic Surgeon

Post CoolSculpting Treatment

After CoolSculpting, no supplements or pills are required and you do not have to adopt new diet and exercise habits. Many patients feel more motivated to take care of themselves after the CoolSculpting treatment, too. When you have your CoolSculpting treatment, the affected fat cells will be eliminated. As long as you maintain your weight with your normal diet and exercise, your long-term results should remain stable.

Post CoolSculpting Recommendations

The Coolsculpting procedure has shown wonderful results.  You don't need to do anything specific except what you stated (eat healthy, continue to exercise) and allow time to go by to see your results.