Post CO2 Redness Normal? (photo)

Hi, I just had a CO2 on a small area of my face to remove a stubborn acne scar. It has been 2 mths n still red. Doctor says to keep it dry. It will heal eventually. Don't know if I can rely on that. What else can I do now to remove the redness??? Thanks for ur help! Much appreciated!

Post CO2 redness

+1

It looks like you did a very small area on your face where there was an acne scar. Do you feel the acne scar has gotten better? Sometimes after CO2 laser resurfacing, redness can last up to a few months and it goes away over time. You should have noticed it  already becoming lighter, you can put 'cover up make up' over the area to hide it if it bothers you.