Post Breast Reduction Relating to Upper Abs. Feel Bloated and So Tender?

I am 19 days post op from breast reduction. For the past week or so I have felt my tummy being very bloated, they said it's normal..by why it is normal and what causes it? AND, for the past 2 days, my upper abs right under my breasts are SO tender. I am even getting lumps under my skin. What is that? It's very sore. Thanks!

Hello

+1

Why your abs are tender its hard to understand why. In our practice we wrap our patients tight with kerlix and ac bandages that can cause them to be to tight and cause tenderness but once removed it shouldn't be happening, specially 19 days post surgery. You need to see your PS and reviews your symptoms with him or her.