7 Months Post-Breast Lift and Sagging Again

I am 7 months post op after a breast lift. I lost about 65 pounds and my breasts changed significantly. I went with just a lift and no reduction and am currently a D cup. I have some stretch marks on the tops of my breasts from the weight gain. My breasts are already sagging. The skin on the top of my breasts looks wrinkly when I bend over and they are soooo squishy, no firmness at all. If I had another lift would the same thing happen again? What if I went smaller?

Breast lift

+1

It is unclear of the timing of all this.  Did you lose 65 lbs after the lift or before.  In any event, patients with a lot of weight loss often have skin of moderate to poor quality and some patients need a revision to their lift.