Eyelid Droop and Frozen Pupil After Botox

Will this wear off or is there the possibility of permanent damage? A blood vessel above my left eye bled quite profusely after the injection and left bruising which is still visible 2 weeks after injection. Is there a connection? Right eye is fine. How does the botox get to the eye to cause the pupil to freeze? All help gratefully accepted as I am very worried

Eyelid droop and frozen pupil related to Botox?

Eyelid droop can happen if the Botox was injected in the brow and drifted down into the muscles that cotrol the elevation of the eyelid.  That will eventually wear off if Botox is the cause.

Although theoretically a dilated or frozen pupil is possible due to Botox, I recommend a consultation with a neurologist or ophthalmologist immediately to rule out other, more serious causes. 

Short Hills Dermatologic Surgeon