How to Fix Rhinoplasty with Graft That Collapsed?(photo)

Post 10 mths rev. Ear cartilage was to have been used only for rebuilding nostrils. It was placed on my bridge, sides of bridge & tip creating much wider, larger nose than primary nose. Grafting has collapsed & is blocking an airway. Nostrils were set too flat & flared to allow normal inhaling. Nose looks completely different than primary. A photo has been included. Do you have suggestions for my receiving help?

Ear cartilage grafts

although ear cartilage makes a good graft for the nose it typically lacks structural support and is not the best graft to correct nasal collapse - rib grafts are typically much stronger

1110 112th Ave NE
Bellevue, WA 98004

Rhinoplasty with graft that collapsed

Sorry for the issues. I recommend travel to the real expert in fixing deformed rhinoplasties -Jack Gunter in Dallas, Tx. Worth it in the long run.

6330 Manor Lane
Miami, FL 33143

Revision Rhinoplasty

I'm sorry about your unfortunate experience. Your picture shows you have multiple cosmetic problems and you describe a compromised airway. You need an expert revision rhinoplasty surgeon who can improve form and function.

416 N Bedford Dr
Beverly Hills, CA 90210

You need a revision rhinoplasty.

There are multiple problems.

See a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon for evaluation and recommendation

10 East 31 Street
Baltimore, MD 21218