How to Fix Rhinoplasty with Graft That Collapsed?(photo)

Post 10 mths rev. Ear cartilage was to have been used only for rebuilding nostrils. It was placed on my bridge, sides of bridge & tip creating much wider, larger nose than primary nose. Grafting has collapsed & is blocking an airway. Nostrils were set too flat & flared to allow normal inhaling. Nose looks completely different than primary. A photo has been included. Do you have suggestions for my receiving help?

Ear cartilage grafts

although ear cartilage makes a good graft for the nose it typically lacks structural support and is not the best graft to correct nasal collapse - rib grafts are typically much stronger