How to Fix Rhinoplasty with Graft That Collapsed?(photo)

Post 10 mths rev. Ear cartilage was to have been used only for rebuilding nostrils. It was placed on my bridge, sides of bridge & tip creating much wider, larger nose than primary nose. Grafting has collapsed & is blocking an airway. Nostrils were set too flat & flared to allow normal inhaling. Nose looks completely different than primary. A photo has been included. Do you have suggestions for my receiving help?

Ear cartilage grafts

+1

although ear cartilage makes a good graft for the nose it typically lacks structural support and is not the best graft to correct nasal collapse - rib grafts are typically much stronger

Rhinoplasty with graft that collapsed

+1

Sorry for the issues. I recommend travel to the real expert in fixing deformed rhinoplasties -Jack Gunter in Dallas, Tx. Worth it in the long run.

From MIAMI DR. B

Revision Rhinoplasty

+1

I'm sorry about your unfortunate experience. Your picture shows you have multiple cosmetic problems and you describe a compromised airway. You need an expert revision rhinoplasty surgeon who can improve form and function.

Rhinoplasty

+1

You need a revision rhinoplasty.

There are multiple problems.

See a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon for evaluation and recommendation