Could I Possibly Have a Leak or Rupture in my Gel Implants on Left Side? (Pain, Dropped Breast, Burning)

I have been experiencing pain like under my skin and have gel implants on my left side. It seems to be bulging downwards. My implants were inserted 8/25/11. I have had this burning since 4/10/12 and in now starting to hurt in my back. I have the MENTOR Gel implants.

Breast implant issues

+1

The best way to determine what is causing a problem for you, would be to have an exam by a surgeon.  Without that, it is impossible to know.

Problems with Breast Implants?

+1

Only in person examination by a well experienced board-certified plastic surgeon will  be able to allow for a precise diagnosis (imaging such as MRI  may also be necessary) an treatment plan. I will suggest that you arrange for this consultation in the near future.