I'm 270/5'9

Brazilian Butt Lift, Liposuction, Tummy Tuck and Costs

+2

Costs for a Brazilian Butt Lift, liposuction and tummy tuck can vary significantly depending on the size and type of tummy tuck (Mini, standard, extended,etc.), the number and volume of liposuction areas as well as the overall time the procedure will take to perform.  Costs can also vary by region and individual surgeon. Many plastic surgeons, including myself, offer free consultations to discuss your particular procedure and, at that time, can give you a much more accurate cost estimate than can be had over the internet.  When obtaining a consultation be certain to ask if your surgeon is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgeons.  You should also ask if they are members, in good standing, with the American Society of Plastic Surgeons and the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery.   Certification and membership in these organization will help to assure that the surgeon you have chosen is well qualified to perform your procedure.  Best wishes.

San Jose Plastic Surgeon

Costs for Various Cosmetic Procedures

+2

The cost of surgeries can vary greatly from state to state. I have quite a few out of state patients come to my practice because they can have surgery and stay here for less than where they live. In my practice, a tummy tuck ranges somewhere between $6000-8000 depending on the extensiveness of the tuck. Brazilian Butt Lift and fat transfer to additional areas will add another $3000-5000 roughly. There is no right answer with costs. The most important thing to consider is always choosing a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon that works in a properly certified surgery center or suite.

Jeffrey Hartog, MD

Candidate for Brazilian Butt Lift?

+1

Given your height and weight, a thourough medical history and exam is needed before deciding if you are a safe candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift.  It may be that this operation would be safer after some weight loss. To get the most accurate price quote, I would recommend conatcting a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who does the procedure and ask their staff.  Good luck.

Sacha Obaid, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift, candidate, tummy tuck

+1

The Brazilian Butt Lift and full tummy tuck are two extensive procedures when performed together may bring your operation into the high risk category.

Anesthesia complications increase with these procedures if performed simultaneously.  It would be safest to undergo each one separately unless a mini tummy tuck is indicated.

At 270 lbs surgical and anesthesia risks increase.  Weight loss preferably before these procedures will diminish risk, improve overall outcome and possibly cost less as each one can run $5-$8000 depending on location and magnitude of surgery.

Please consult in person with an experience Board Certified Plastic Surgeon prior to making treatment decisions.

Luis A. Cenedese, MD, FACS

Brazilian Buttlift and Tummy Tuck

+1

I liposuction 5 L and transfer 1200 cc to 1500 cc per buttock if at all possible.  I do not perform both the tummy tuck and Brazilian buttlift at the same time, as I think you get suboptimal results, because you cannot aggressively liposuction the tummy tuck flap due to risks of necrosis.  If you just want liposuction of the flanks and back and transfer to buttocks and hips, then a tummy tuck is reasonable.   Remember though that you will not be able to rest on your back, and you will not be able to rest on your stomach - makes the postoperative course difficult.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA