Possible to Get Several Facial Implants at Once to Improve Flat Face?

I have, for a long period of time, felt bad about my face and my lack of bonestructur. I can't really say that it's either that my chin is too small, or just my cheeks. My proportions are okey but both chin and cheeks are too "flat". Also I have excess skin on my lower cheeks and chin. Is it possible to put in both chin and cheek implants? Would that be a good solution?

Multiple Facial Implants

+1

Without seeing you or evaluating multiplre pictures it is impossible to answer your question if implants "are the solution". However, multiple implants are and can be safely done at the same time.

Facial implants

+1

I think you need a full analysis of the face, by an experienced Plastic surgeon. Computer imaging will help show you the effect of the changes in your appearance and help you make the decision.If you are a candidate you can have both malar or sub-malar implant and chin implant. Consider also fat injection to the face .

Placing multiple facial implants can be done simultaneously

+1

Placing multiple facial implants can be done simultaneously. However, that being said there is a slightly higher risk of infection, migration or extrusion of those implants especially when combined with other facial procedures. Other options you might want to consider is sculptra injections for the face and a chin implant. In this way, you can gradually build up your facial structure to get to where you want it. I hope this information helps.

Scott Trimas, MD
Jacksonville Facial Plastic Surgeon

Consider Sculptra as an Alternative to Multiple Facial Implants

+1

Hi Firma,

Multiple facial implants are a possible choice. You should look into Sculptra injections by any experienced cosmetic physician for a more natural appearance.

Good luck and be well.

Dr. P

Michael A. Persky, MD

Facial implants to improve flat face.

+1

Cheek implants are used to augment cheekbones and/or enhance cheek volume. Chin implants can improve profile by increasing the chin projection. Without a photo of you it is difficult to say whether or not facial implants are a good solution for you. Chin and cheek implants come in a variety of shapes and sizes to better address a patients area of concern. Make a consultation appointment with a facial plastic surgeon to discuss options for you.

Facial implants can improve your facial contour

+1

Hello - Yes, several implants may be able to be placed at the same time.  This would save you recovery time and money.  It's difficult to say without a photo, but as long as reasonably sized implants are used you should do fine.

Jeffrey E. Schreiber, MD, FACS

Multiple implants always possible

+1

There is no reason why you could not get several implants at one time if it is deemed appropriate. Combining chin and cheek implants is done quite often to give overal balance to the face and to have a single recuperation period. Good luck

Steven Schuster, MD
Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon