Is It Possible to Put Back Fat After Lower Blepharoplasty?

If the doctor takes out too much fat during lower blepharoplasty, making the eyes hollow-looking, is it possible to put back fat in the area? If so, what are some options for getting this done?

Fat grafting to correct hollow eyes after surgery

Excessive removal of lower lid fat pads results in a hollowed-out appearance that makes blepharoplasty patients look tired or even ill. I see quite a number of eyelid surgery patients who require structural fat grafting of the lower lids to improve that very problem following an over-aggressive lower blepharoplasty in the past.
A relatively new technique has been developed called structural fat grafting, in which small amounts (less than 0.1 cc at a time) of fat are carefully microinjected in a series of discrete layers to gradually 'build' new soft tissue structure. As there is space between each microinjection, new blood vessels are able to grow into the grafted fat, allowing it to persist. If this process of blood vessel ingrowth (neovascularization) does not occur, then the injected tissue cannot truly be considered a 'graft' and is instead just another 'soft tissue filler' of limited duration.
I often perform structural fat grafting on upper and lowere eyelids on patients who have had overly-aggressive surgery perfomed by another physician that has left them looking hollow.

Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon