Possible to Make Payments for Facelift?

I have horrible credit. However, I looked in the mirror and noticed my neck is sagging and I also have bags under my eyes. Can I get a quick lift. PS I am a diabetic and a smoker.

Facelift financing price reduction

+1

You would need to stop smoking and have your diabetes under control. I am offering a temporary recession price reduction as well as low interest excellent financing that you may still qualify for. Watch my video

Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Quick fixes for smokers

+1

It is imperative that you have well controlled diabetes and quit smoking before you would ever consider an aesthetic "lift" procedure for your neck or lids. While you are sorting out your health with your family physician or internist, you might consider non-invasive procedures such as injectables and skin tightening lasers and RF systems, but always........ Health before Beauty. Finally, have cosmetic procedures when you are already upside down on credit is never a prudent course of action.

R. Stephen Mulholland, MD

Facelift for Smoking Diabetic

+1

If you had unlimited funds, I would not do your surgery until the diabetes was properly treated and your smoking problem addressed. Your health is more important than your appearance.

Health issues need to be addressed before a facelift.

+1

Smoking and diabetes both can result in loss of skin of the face. That is too much risk in my opinion for you. Work on your health first.

No, not safe to do on a smoker

+1

There are no "quick" cosmetic surgeries and you should never put yourself in financial distress to have cosmetic surgery.  Plus if you are a smoker and diabetic you have a much higher chance of serious healing complications and thus even more cost for aftercare than the regular patient.

If you really want this, stop smoking and try to work with Care Credit to get financing.  Take the time to get it right.

Richard P. Rand, MD, FACS

Smoking Diabetic = potentially Disastrous Facelift

+1

In my opinion you have a lot MORE limitations for having a Facelift than your "horrible" credit. You have "horrible" risk factors for a Facelift. Smokers are KNOWN to have significant wound healing complications which can only be magnified with Diabetes. Personally, even if your finances were in order, I would decline operating on you for fear of significant complications.

Why don't you quit smoking and optimize your diabetes while you are repairing your credit history? Doing so would vastly reduce your complication rates.

Payments for facelift

+1

Most if not ALL Plastic surgeons are not note holders. So full payment is required prior to the operation. But your medical issues should be addressed FIRST!

From MIAMI DR. B