Transexual to Get Angelina Jolie Type Nose?

I am a 19 year old transexual. I will be having my forehead recontoured in the fall with a brow lift. I also plan on getting a chemical peel to help with my skin. This picture is from before I decided to grow my hair out. What I want to know is about my rhinoplasty. Is this possible? I'm going for an Angelina sort of look. My nose is slightly upturned. Any other advice on things I could have done elsewhere to achieve my desired look would be much appreciated.

Gender nasal and forehead surgery.

+2

It is possible to make your nose more like hers, but not identical. You would benefit from having your hairline lowered at the same time as you have your bony orbital contouring which we do at the same time for our gender patients. Your brows are already in good position and should not be raised higher.

Anjelina Jolie Type Nose

+1

An Anjelina Jolie "type" nose is a reasonabe starting point in your discussion with your surgeon during consultation about nasal changes. In 35 years, I've never seen two identical noses. The results of rhinoplasty should look natural and in proportion to the surrounding facial features. I agree with Dr. Mayer; you do not need elevation of your brows, but hairline lowering and orbital bony contouring would be beneficial and can be done at the same time as the rhinoplasty.