Any Possibility of Skin Puckering or Lumpy Texture?

Scheduled for Coolsculpt on the upper tummy area...just a small fat area above my navel...worried about skin texture changes or lumpiness...no lumpiness or texture issue now, just a little stubborn fat

Upper abdomen fat and coolsculpting to reduce the fat

+1

You would have to be examined to ensure that you are a candidate for coolsculpting removal of fat. If the skin is irregularly lumpy, then the freezing may not produce a smooth result despite it reducing the fat that's there. As you state there is no lumpiness, so you may be an ideal candidate provided your doctor agrees.

Tummy treatment

+1

I have not seen any lumpiness resolved from Coolsculpting patients we treat. We are very careful to not treat patients unless they are screened and meet criteria for treatment.

Steven Hacker, MD
West Palm Beach Dermatologic Surgeon

CoolSculpting on upper abdomen..

+1

Sounds like you are a great candidate for this treatment.  Your provider should review all risks, benefits before your treatment. 

Dr. Grant Stevens        Marina Plastic Surgery Associates    Marina del Rey, CA         The Institute

Grant Stevens, MD