What Are the Possibe Side Effects of Esthelis?

Hi, i've been researching this product and have read alot of good things about it. I want a filler that will last long in my lips, and the information i've came across shows it lasts from 9-12 months. I've also noticed that the fillers that seem to last longer come with more side effects and esthelis is yet to be FDA approved in Canada, I believe. I found a doctor in toronto who uses that filler and I just want to know how safe it is and what the side effects are? please get back!

Side effects of Esthelis

+2

Esthelis is a good hyaluroic acid (HA) filler and works great in the lips. Many HA fillers are used commonly for lip enhancement and although they will last 9 to 12 months at most, as you have researched, they are a good option for many patients and probably should be used in all patients prior to considering permanent implants. There are many options for this type of enhancement in Canada and all you have to do is find a doctor that you are comfortable with. All HA fillers are very safe, but have the potential of causing inflammation, bruising, an allergic reation (very rare) and very occasionally  lumps that could be felt and/or seen. Good luck.

Dr. A. Gantous

Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Lip Implants would probably be a better choice since they are permanent.

+2

Lip Implants are permanent and easy to put in and easy to remove for $1500-2000 per lip.  Sincerely,

David Hansen,MD

Web reference: http://www.DrDavidHansen.com/lip-enhancement/index.php

Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon