Is the Position of Earlobes Changed After Face and Neck Lift?

I had a face & neck lift in August 2010. The position of my earlobes has changed. I cannot wear my earrings because my right ear peirce is further away from my face than my left ear. The earrings do not hang right and look odd.

My right earlobe is very stretched and is attached to my neck, it is still sore after 8 months. My left ear is a little stretched. I have very little feeling in my face at the sides of my cheeks and around my earlobes. I have scars completely around my earlobes.

Earlobe postion should not change after Facelift-fused ear lobe is called Pixie Ear

Unfortunately your ear lobe was sutured to far down on the cheek and the curve of the lobule or ear lobe was not properly reconstructed. This happens more often with mini lifts and inexperienced surgeons, and is called Pixie Ear or Spock Ear.

It can be repaired but the repair requires an experienced qualified technically good surgeon. Consult a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who is experienced at Facelift.