What Position and Equipment Can I Use 4 Best Results for my Bbl and Breast Lift W/implants? (photo)

I plan on getting a Brazilian butt lift + fat transfer to hips (full body lipo -- arms, axilla, flanks, upper and lower back, upper n body abs, inner n outer thighs and inner knee) as well as a breast lift with implants. I wanted to know what props I may use to facilitate my recovery and what position may I sleep in to give me the best results -- beautiful perky D cup breasts and exaggerated projected bubble butt with a microscopic waistline? Lol

BBL and breast augmentation

+2

A compression garment is reasonable and patients can either sleep on their stomach but more likely will be comfortable on their side.

Surgery

+1

I do not recommend having both of these procedures at the same time. There is no position you will be comfortable in after this combination of surgery

Norman Bakshandeh, MD, FACS

What position may I sleep after BBL and Breast Implants ?.

+1

Thanks for the question. After BBL the best position is to sleep is on your tummy but with Breast implants also done at the same time its not going to be practical. Perhaps you can sleep on your sides. I hardly ever combine these two together because of this difficulty. I will be very concerned from such expectations since I can never give the figure that you have posted as your dream figure. I wish you and your surgeon all the best.

What Position and Equipment Can I Use 4 Best Results for my Bbl and Breast Lift W/implants?

+1

There is no real equipment you need.  I typically give my patients the compression garment, which I ask them to wear 24/7 for the first 4 to 6 weeks.  You should sleep on your stomach to ensure the optimal fat graft take.  You have an ideal body for the Brazilian buttlift.  Make sure you find a plastic surgeon who can take you to the level you want to achieve.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Does your surgeon know your expectations?

+1

Asking for a bubble butt and 'microscopic' waistline are extremes that require much much then 'normal' procedures.  Regardless, you will be in a compression garment and you will want to avoid a lot of pressure on your 'bubble butt' until the fat has had some time to develop a blood supply.  Your doctor should have recommendations that you should adhere to and avoid confusion from what other doctors may do with their own patients.

Curtis Wong, MD