Upper Eyelid Sagging and Wrinkles 1.5 Years After Surgery? (photo)

I had upper and lower eyelid surgery 1.5 years ago. I now have sagging and wrinkles on my upper eyelids, and wrinkling under my eyes when I smile. Is this normal as I went to a highly recommended surgeon. Would laser resurfacing help or do I need another surgery? My lower eyelids are not as bad as my uppers which are very wrinkled.

Eyelid wrinkles

+1

There are two kinds of skin eyelid wrinkles: Dynamic and static.  Dynamic wrinkles are caused by movement of the underlying muscles, which can be improved by weaking those muscles with botulinum toxin injections (Botox, Dysport).  Static wrinkles are present at rest and can be improved with surgery and/or skin resurfacing using laser or chemical peel.

You should benefit from skin resurfacing.  Consider seeing an oculoplastic surgeon.

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

Sagging skin of eyelids after blepharoplasty.

+1

Sagging skin of eyelids after blepharoplasty may be because you need a browlift. It is difficult to tell from the photos if this is the problem, but I have seen many patients in 35 years that needed in my opinion a browlift but other surgeons did a blepharoplasty. The way to tell is to slightly lift you central brow and see if you like that.