What Size Implant Would Fit Me Best 375-450cc? (photo)

I'm a 25yr old mother of 3 and currently a deflated A cup. I am 5ft 7in and 130lbs 31rib cage my breast width is at 15. I am wanting to achieve a large C to small D which I had before children and breast feeding. My PS has suggested between 375-450cc mod+ I will be getting saline smooth round. Thank you

What Size Implant

+2

If you have a chance to try on implants, use that info along with your surgeon to choose the best size for you. There are no fixed definitions of cup size, so using that as an outcome goal is not particularly helpful. There are surgeons on this website who offer a suggestion that it takes from 150 to 250 cc for a one cup size increase. I don't personally hold by these estimates, but others do so I don't mind passing the info on. 

Both implants being considered are not wider than your stated breast width, so by that important measure they are satisfactory choices. 

Thanks for your question, all the best. 

The right implants for you

+1

Hello. The most important factors for determining the size of implants that could be used on a patient include width of the base of the breast, the size of your thorax and the amount of breast tissue and skin you have. Even with the dimensions given it is hard to determine what you need without an in person consultation. I would consider trying sample implants and showing your surgeon pictures of your desired result to help determine the size implant that should be used.

Jaime Perez, MD
Breast Augmentation Specialist
Plastic Surgery Center of Tampa

Jaime Perez, MD

Implant size selection

+1

I consider two factors when selecting implants for my patients:
1.Dimensional planning
2.Gel Implant Sizing system
Dimensional planning – The measurements of your chest wall are taken. Also, the breast dimensions including the height, width, and current dimensions of each breast form the basis of dimensional planning. Based on these measurements, the implant size is recommended. This will give you a unique breast implant that is suited for your body frame. However, there are some limitations of what size we can recommend. For instance, some implants may just be too big for a narrow chest wall. Your surgeon can review this with you during the consultation.
Gel Implant Sizing system – During the preliminary breast implant consultation, you will be provided with an option to “try on” a variety of implant shapes and sizes. You can also visualize the possible outcomes of your surgery which helps you to get that perfect size to give you the shape that you longed for. This way your preferences are known and you can then pick a range of implants that will “fit” just right to give a soft natural fuller look.  If you have decided on saline implants, then based on the gel sizer you select, we can guide you to the saline implant that achieves a similar look.
Hope this helps.
Dr. Basu
Houston, TX

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS

A to D cup : What Size Implant is Needed?

+1

Most average sized women need 200 cc to 250 cc to increase one cup.  Some smaller women may only need 150 cc.  Therefore, to go up 3 cup sizes, you would need at least 450 cc.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

What Size Implant Would Fit Me Best 375-450cc?

+1

450 cc + and consider a donut lifting also. Best to seek more in person opinions from boarded PSs in your city. 

Best Breast Implant Size/ Profile for Me?

+1

Thank you for the question and pictures. Despite providing good pictures and  precise body measurements, it is not possible to provide you with precise advice online.
 When it comes to selection of the “best” breast implant size/profile to meet patient's goals, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering breast augmentation surgery is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully.  Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you're looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.

2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals  with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining  breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals. 
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. For example, I have found that the use of words such as “natural”  or “large C, small D cup” etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
 Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

3.  Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly,  allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals.  Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery.

+1

If you have decided on saline implants ,and not sure of the size,you may want to consider adjustable saline implants.You will also have a better chance of correcting the mild asymmetry that you have

Hilton Becker, MD
Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon

What size implants

+1

Generally 150 cc will increase one cup size. If you haven't done so then you may want to place implants in your bra to see if this is the look you are after. At home you can fill baggies with tap water to mimic the size, remember that one ounce is 30 cc and that a cc and milliliter (ml) is the same. 

John Paletta, MD
Savannah Plastic Surgeon