Can I get a Brazilian Butt Lift and Breast Lift revision at the same time?

I need breast lift revision and I also like to get BBL.. Can I combine this two surgeries? How long the recovery will take? I love dr campos work he's the one on my list

Brazilian Butt Lift and Multiple Procedures like Breast Lift or Revision

+1
Thank you for your question. Procedures like a breast lift revision and BBL are fine to combine if your surgeon feels comfortable doing so. The main concern when combining procedures is the length of time a patient must spend under anesthesia. If your Board Certified Plastic Surgeon feels they will be able to complete these in a safe time frame, there is no reason not to proceed. I hope this was helpful.

+1
Yes, it is possible to combine these two procedures at the same time.  I would recommend that you speak with your plastic surgeon about how much time he or she thinks that it would take to perform these two procedures on you, and determine if that amount of time is safe to be under general anesthesia.  Your primary care doctor may also help clearing you before surgery.  I recommend that you consult with a board certified plastic surgeon in person to discuss these issues.

James C. Grotting, MD, FACS
Birmingham Plastic Surgeon

BBL and Breast lift

+1
It is certainly reasonable to have a brazilian butt lift and a breast lift at the same time. You would need to be seen in person. Good luck.

+1
      If the board certified plastic surgeon is an expert at both procedures and can keep operative time to about 4 hours and you are healthy, this is reasonable.  Look for great credentials, reviews, and before and after pictures for both procedures.

Can i get a Brazilian Butt Lift and Breast lift revision at the same time?

+1
Hello Kimberly32947,

This are two procedures the could be done in conjunction, the recovery time is no longer the about a week, But always consult with your Board Certified Plastic Surgeon every doctor has a different down time for each surgery. 

Mel T. Ortega, MD