Will My Implant Drop or is the Pocket Not Big Enough? (photo)

3 Weeks Post Op and Left Breast Hasn't Seemed to Have Dropped Very Much. Will It Drop or is the Pocket Not Big Enough? I had 475cc mentor mod+ saline smooth round implants placed on 2/26/13. My left has always been a bit more sore and sitting a little higher. My right breast has dropped down and is looking great but not only has lefty not dropped but I feel the shape buldges more on the side :-( I have an appt on April 8th and will inquire about this. But would like some more opinions is this normal? Will it settle? Thank you

Will My Implants Drop? #breastimplants

It can take up to 3 months at least for implants to drop especially if they are in the submuscular plane. It also depends on if your surgeon is one who releases the muscle or leaves it attached mostly. You are very early in the post op period so just give this time and perform your implant exercises as explained by your surgeon.