Why are my breasts starting to sag at 16? I'm 5'4", 105 lbs. Is there a way to prevent further sagging?

I am 16 years old, 5'4 and 105 pounds I wear a 34C bra and I feel like when I take my bra off they are a bit saggy. Is there anyway to prevent further sagging? I almost want a breast lift! P.S Is this a normal size? A lot of people point them out and say they are big?

Saggy breasts in a young patient.

+1
Breasts come in all kinds of shapes and sizes and sometimes even young women have breasts that are saggy. This is just how some breasts develop.  Sometimes it is a lack of development of the lower part of the breast and sometimes its just poor skin tone.  Also, weight loss can result in saggy breasts.

Young patients with saggy breasts can benefit from a breast lift.  When I do breast lift on young patients, I try very hard to preserve the gland tissue and milk duct tissue to decrease the chance of interference with breast feeding.

It's super important for young patients to realize that a breast lift may need to be repeated later, especially if they have children.