Inject radiasse in nose, 2 months post rhino? (photo)

So the new hump after my rhino is really bothering me! Is it safe to inject a little bit of radiasse to the bridge, a bit to the tip, and maybe a little in between my eyebrows, to creat that scooped profile look I wanted?

Radiesse two months after rhinoplasty

+1

I would not inject anything in the nose at two months. If there are minor irregularities at one year after surgery...perhaps.

Inject radiesse in nose, 2 months post rhino?

+1

I would not inject anything at 2 months.

The nose can be swollen for up to a year or more. Swelling will depend upon the nature of maneuvers employed, presence of grafts or implants, thickness of skin, open vs closed, revision vs primary, etc.