Can facial asymmetry be fixed without surgery? (Photo)

I'm an 18 year old and i've always been bothered by my face most specifically my jaw line which is horribly out of unsymmetrical. The more ive looked at myself the more it bothers me,one half of my face is defined and beautiful while the other is not, and to me it looks like each side of my face has features that belong to different people. I'm curious as to ways I can fix my face, if needed and if I can do this without going under the knife, because jaw surgery is scary sounding

Facial fillers or fat grafting.

+1
It's difficult to tell from the photo, but it appears that your left lower face is smaller than the right side.  It seems like you have a very mild variant of hemifacial microsomia.  It is possible to improve the shape with a facial filler but not any kind.  The one I recommend for you is Sculptra and it has to be done properly.  Another option you have is to fat graft the left lower face.  It is a much smaller operation and much different than jaw surgery.  I have done a lot of fat grafting for patients with very similar problems like the one you have.  I would advise you to see a Craniofacial fellowship trained plastic surgeon, board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  Good luck!