Will a small bump on bridge reduce after swelling? Could massage or moving of skin damage the procedure?

I am 9 days post op. I am very swollen. My tip is huge and I now a have a larger bump on the bridge of my nose than prior to surgery. After feeling it and gently pulling on side skin I believe that the actual bone is flat ( I originally had a small bump ). I've been directed to do massages. I'm very nervous that by massaging and pulling cheek bone to tighten skin in order to see the bridge line that I may moved a graft or bone . I scared that the bones have moved and I'll have a bump.

Small bump on the nose after rhinoplasty

+1
The bump on the bridge of your nose is most likely due to swelling from the recent surgery.  It may take months to improve.  If your surgeon feels that massages are ok to due, then he/she must feel that the internal structure can withstand doing that.  If anything changes, let your surgeon know

Toledo Plastic Surgeon

+1
The only person who is in a position to provide some insight on this is your surgeon.