I Want 1700-1800 CC Injected into Each Buttock - Is This Possible? (Photos)

Is this possible to have 1700-1800 inject into each buttock? I have plenty of fat to harvest and a wide rear and hips! I want an "stripper" perfect bottom!

Updated: I'm 5ft 5.5in ans 204 lbs!

I Want 1700-1800 CC Injected into Each Buttock - Is This Possible?

+6

I average about 1200 to 1500 cc per buttock, but from you I can get 1700 cc to 2000 cc per buttock if you desire.   I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/brazilian-buttlift-photo-galleries.php

Brazilian Butt Lift

+3

The amount of fat transferred to the buttocks would depend on the total surface area of the buttocks and the availability of that amount of fat from other areas of the body after the fat is decanted and cleaned. Otherwise you will have lumps and fat necrosis. If there is not enough fat then addition of buttock implant can get you the results you wish.

1800 cc Fat Grafting to the Buttocks

+2

Thank you for your picture.  You certainly get very good improvement with your gluteal shape with liposuction and fat transfer.  1800 cc in each at one surgery is a bit much to ask.  The number is not as important as the result you want.  

Dr. ES