Why every doctor advised against lipodissolve?

I have had amazing results from Lipodissolve. It only took 2 sessions on love handles and 3 session on double chin. What amazes me is that I have been trying to get lipodissolve for years and every single doctor I consulted advised against it. I tried Velashape, Coolsculpting, Ultra-lipolysis with ultrasounds and nothing, absolutely nothing, compares to lipodissolve. I was finally able to find a doctor who uses it, a couple of months ago. It's even cheaper.

Lipodissolve

+1
unfortunately,  this product has not been well regulated as to how or who does this..  early FDA trials have started with Kythera.
i think you will see more injectables again in the future

Mesotherapy | Lipodissolve

+1
Thank you for your question.  I have included a web reference which describes in detail why most reputable doctors advise against lipossolve, also known as mesotherapy.

J. Jason Wendel, MD, FACS

Why don't doctors like lipodissolve

+1
The "issue" with lipodissolve or mesotherapy is that until recently, none of the products used had been tested by the FDA. So many places were using crazy cocktails of products, and sometimes putting people in danger. I agree with you that the treatment is effective and great - and very reasonably priced! So for many people, it's wonderful. I expect with the more recent approval of Kythera's ATX-101 (approved for submental fat only at this time), more doctors will be doing these types of injections. ATX-101 is deoxycholic acid, which is what I have used in my office with great success for over 10 years.

"This answer has been solicited without seeing this patient and cannot be held as true medical advice, but only opinion. Seek in-person treatment with a trained medical professional for appropriate care."

F. Victor Rueckl, MD