Porex Chin Implant Removal

I had a porex chin implant put in 3 wks ago if I have it taken out within the next month will it be as easy as removing a silicone implant?

Removal of a porex chin implant

+1

Typically these types of implants are not as easy to remove as silicone based implants. You may want to wait until the swelling resolves to make sure you truly want the implant removed.

Jacksonville Facial Plastic Surgeon

Removing proex chin implant

+1

Porex implants are usually more difficult to remove than silicone due to tissue ingrowth. You're very early after surgery at this point so I would recommend allowing your chin to heal and the swelling to resolve before going ahead with implant removal.

Web reference: http://www.drlamperti.com/facial-plastic-surgery/chin-augmentation