Will Porcelain Veneers Fix my 4mm Gap?

I have a fairly big gap in my two front teeth; about 4mm. Im really happy with my other teeth, as they are really straight, and I dont have an overbite or anything alike, thats why I dont think braces are necessary. Would porcelain veneers fix my gap?

Veneers to close gaps in front teeth

+1

Veneers can close a gap that large but as stated by others, the bigger the gap, the more veneers you will need in order to maintain proper proportions of the teeth.  In general the best result comes from veneers on the teeth you see in the smile, typically 10 teeth.  It also gets fairly aggressive in terms of tooth removal when you are closing larger spaces so at least get an opinion of what would be involved in move the teeth with braces/invisalign to compare.

Ontario Cosmetic Dentist

Veneers to close your gap.

+1

The larger the gap, the more teeth that need to be veneered. If you ONLY are considering two teeth, those two teeth will look extremely fat, and you may look like bugs bunny.  You may want to consider 8-10 veneers. The longest lasting, most conservative and cheaper treatment would be braces or Invisalign. Consult with a local dentist to see what your options are.

Philadelphia Cosmetic Dentist

Yes, veneers will close your gap :)

+1

Veneers can easily fix a 4mm gap or even greater. Often more veneers are needed to share or borrow space as needed to make the veneers look natural :)

Grand Rapids Cosmetic Dentist

Veneers CAN close gaps

+1

The larger the gap, the more teeth that need to be veneered.  If you ONLY do 2 teeth, those two teeth will look extremely fat, which means you should consider 8-10 veneers.

The longest lasting, most conservative and cheaper treatment would be braces or Invisalign.

Seattle Cosmetic Dentist

Porcelain Veneers Can Fix a 4mm Gap

+1

If your bite is as good as you claim, then Porcelain Veneers can definitely correct and close a 4mm gap between your front 2 teeth. HOWEVER, you will probably need more than 2 Veneers. If you only do 2 veneers, they will be out of proportion to the shape of your other teeth. They will wind up being much too wide. If you do 6, 8 or 10 veneers, then the width can be distributed more proportionally so that your entire smile looks great.

New York Cosmetic Dentist