Popping/Spasm in Abdomen, Could it be a Hernia, After C-Sections?

Sometimes when I cough, sneeze or turn quickly I get a sharp pain in my abdomen like a muschle popping and I have to push on it. Could it be a hernia? I had a physical recently and mentioned this but did not want to pursue further testing. I am status post 2 c-sections in the 90's. Thanks

Pain in the abdomen with coughing

+1

If you have pain, it could be a hernia or a an entrapped nerve from your c-section surgery.  Without seeing you in person and possible imaging studies such as a CT Scan or MRI, it is impossible to know for sure.  Often, removing the scar tissue for the c-section can help improve the symptoms.  

Good Luck.