Having a Popping Feeling- 3 Weeks Post Tummy Tuck?

Will be 3 weeks post tummy tuck in 2 days. I have resumed light activity such as working and I have two little ones, so caring for them as well, and cleaning. No problems so far. But today we went for my first walk, it was very short but while walking I feel a popping feeling. Multiple times. Thats why our walk was short! Not painful, more so just very very weird. Similar to when i was pregnant and baby was kicking me. Is this normal or something that needs to be checked out or what could it be?

+1

Always worth calling your surgeon for any issues.

Most likely these are little temporary adhesions in the scar that is forming, and nothing of concern. But a talk with your surgeon is the best way to get reassurance. If the surgeon has concerns after some give and take over the phone, a visit will be arranged. 

All the best.