Popping and Gurgling Noise 7 Weeks Post Op?

I had silicone breast implants about 7 weeks ago. When lying on my back or left side, my left breast makes a popping, sloshing type of noise. I did not experience this until now. When I talked to the nurse, she said it was just fluid that would resolve on its own over time. My concern is that this didn't happen until 7 weeks post op- everything I'm reading talks about it happening right after surgery. Is it normal to experience this 7 weeks post op?

Sloshing Sound at 7 Weeks with Silicone Implants

+1

A sloshing sound at 7 weeks with silicone implants may be additional fluid in the pocket.  An exam would be needed to rule out a clinically significant seroma.  Kenneth Hughes, MD breast implants Los Angeles, CA

+1

Early in the post op period, as in the first 10 days, the usual cause would be air in the tissues that got there through the incision. By 10 days, that has been resorbed.

At this stage if it is a new finding, it may be that there is a seroma, or fluid collection around the implants may explain what you are experiencing. At any rate, this will not be resolved on line, so an appointment with your surgeon is in order. 

Thanks for your question, best wishes.