I Had Someone Pop my Back when I Was Laying on my Stomach and They Used Their Foot Could That Burst My Implants?

Possible Burst of Implant from Pressure on Back?

+1

Thank you for your question. I would avoid this procedure for your back, but any traumas may pop an implant.  Not likely, but we see skiers fall and lose an implant.  More likely with Saline than silicone gel. I hope this helps.

Danville Plastic Surgeon

Possible breast implant rupture after back adjustment

+1

In my experience it would be highly unlikely to rupture an implant by back adjustments, but It may be a good idea to see your plastic surgeon for follow-up to ensure that your implants are intact.

Good luck to you in the future and please make sure any adjustments to your back are done by a qualified doctor of chiropratic medicine.

James C. Pietraszek, MD

Unlikely that trauma to the back would cause breast implant rupture

+1

It is unlikely that popping your back would have any effect on your implants.  The implants made after 1999 are very durable and unlikely to rupture with this type of external trauma.  If there has been a change in the shape of your breasts then it is time to see your plastic surgeon for a recheck.  

IMPLANT RUPTURE

+1

It is highly unlikely that breast implants would be ruptured by the described maneuver.  It would take significant direct trauma to the chest to rupture an implant.

Todd B. Koch, MD
Buffalo Plastic Surgeon

Adjustments that generate pressure on the breasts or likely to damage them after breast augmentation.

+1

Breast implants are extremely resistant to disruption by pressure. I don't know why you're letting someone inflict needless pain on you but it is unlikely that your implants have been damaged.

Ruptured Breast Implant after Massage?

+1

It is unlikely that the degree of pressure generated by the mechanism that you describe will be enough to cause breast implant rupture.  Given your concern, you may wish to avoid this method of “manipulation” in the future.