Poor Results After Lipo

My weight is slightly down after surgery. I was told 3800 ml were removed and my surgeon is board certified. I had my work done at St. Louis cosmetic surgery. My pre and post pics show very little change and no change to my buttocks and thighs.

Additional info added after original question posted:

My weight is slightly lower than pre op, 178 pre 172 post. I was told 3800 ml was removed from hips, lower back, flanks, lower abdomen, buttocks& inner thingys. I am still wearing the same sizes and see minimal results on flank areas. I went to a board certified surgeon thru st louis cosmetic surgery.

No results after lipo

first let me echo Dr.Wallach's comments. As usual he is spot on. secondly, I find that folks who should have had a trial of weight loss/exercise/lifestyle alteration often undergo lipo trying to kick start a healthy lifestyle. I'm ok with that but remember if your fat was evenly distributed the results are less obvious. that's why lipo works best for large localized deposits in otherwise fit people. this may not apply to you. either way 3800cc is still 3800cc. talk to your surgeon, what is their opinion?

Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon