Does lower eyelid massage help to resolve scar tissue buildup? Would lotemax drops coupled with Vaseline be good ointment?

I had upper and lower eyelid surgery on May 13 (4 weeks ago). My left eye has a small nodule at the outer corner of the lower eyelid. The left Eye also has a lot of scar tissue. My doctor injected a Cortizone solution yesterday, which seems to have me the nodule smaller. The eyelid on the whole, just does not seem to be healing properly. My doctor suggested massage with a combination of Lotemax and Vaseline. I've read varying opinions on whether this massage actually helps it would like your opinion. Thanks.

+1
Over 20% of lower lid operations have a delayed healing issue of months. Massage can not hurt. I use ThermiSmooth RF plus PRPP infusion with enriched cell therapy. Fee $1,000. 

Ouch.

+1
You have unusually looking post-blepharoplasty lower eyelids.  It almost looks like you had an incision at the eyelash line and another incision about 4 mm lower.  I can't imagine that this was the case.  I wonder if you have had a previous lower blepharoplasty?  The injection of corticosteroids is a reasonable choice given the appearance of how the lower eyelids are healing.  Unfortunately the steroids can also cause unwanted atrophy of these tissues as a side effect of treatment.  For this reason, some surgeons advocate the use of small doses of injected 5-FU, an antimetabolite that is used to treat cancer and is used off-label to modify scars.  Message may help, and generally does not hurt.  Sometimes surgeons simply use this to give you something to do while your body heals on its own.  Regarding the lotemax drops, this is a prednisolone acetate drop.  It will have not effect on this scar.  However, it can raise your interocular pressure causing glaucoma and can cause cataract.  For this reason, you eyes need to have a base line examination by an ophthalmologist and a follow up eye pressure check to make sure that eye pressure is not elevated on these drops.