Chin implant removed after 6 months. What is the best outcome in a case like mine regarding a saggy skin?(photos)

I am going to remove a chin implant I had put 6 months ago. My surgeon suggested to wait te time. I am 33 yr and my question is what is the best outcome in a case like mine regarding a saggy skin. The scar is inside my mouth.

Chin implant removal after 6 months

+2
I would not think that removing the chin implant you had placed 6 months ago would leave you with any sagging skin.  The skin should be elastic enough so that you would appear about the same as you did before the procedure.  

San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

Removing a chin implant that didn't work out

+1
The size of the implant determines how much skin was stretched.
But your age and good skin are on your side for skin shrinkage. 
  • your surgeon may be able to do a skin tuck under the skin.
  • Tape over the chin will help swelling and shape the tissues.
  • A chin compression bandage helps keep the tape in place. 

Elizabeth Morgan, MD, PhD

Chin implant

+1
At your age hopefully you will get good skin contracture after the implant removal.  A pressure garment may also be of help after the removal.   The size of the implant will also have an effect on the amount of loose skin.  Good luck.   Donald R. Nunn MD, DDS  Atlanta Plastic Surgeon.

Donald Nunn, MD

Chin implant removed after 6 months. What is the best outcome in a case like mine regarding a saggy skin?

+1
It is not likely that there will be any sagging of the skin following the removal of a chin implant. The skin is elastic and you should appear the way you did prior to the implant. I hope this information helps, and I wish you the best of luck. 

Paul S. Nassif, MD

+1
Unfortunately you did not give a reason for removal! In the posted photos your appearance was enhanced by having the implant...